Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Dancing 101

Hip Hop Dance

   There are many types of dance but I'm going to focus on the main most common ones ok? So hip hop, also known as one of the most complicated and scrutinized dance. Doing hip hop makes you work on your body control and all that. So I hope that you will think these tips and beginners videos are helpful!

Tips

When you are going to do hip hop get a groovy song to dance to it always gets you in the mood! But don't expect to instantly be like Jagger. Start slowly and work your way up. Keep Trying!

Beginners Guide

Ok I know I'm not an expert so I looked up on Youtube about beginning if your new to hip hop and this is what I got,
I hope that you learned from the video. I will try and post a video of some old friends of mine do it but let's not go there. 

That's it all! Thank you for reading this I will be doing a new type of dance next so if you are wondering more about hip hop post a comment and I'll do more! Thank you see you next time!

- Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment